Dental crowns in Kherson: prices and terms
Dental crowns are a popular type of prosthesis that allows you to hide tooth defects if less invasive treatment is not possible. By installing crowns on your teeth, you can be sure of a positive prosthesis result. The crown of the tooth does not require complex care, has a natural appearance and high functionality. The dental crown does not have a negative effect on diction, does not entail a change in taste sensations or discomfort. You can install dental crowns by contacting the clinic “Artstomatology”. We use certified materials, involve experienced dentists and orthopedists: never before has high-quality prosthetics been so high-quality.
Stages of crown installation
It is recommended to install crowns if the tooth is partially destroyed by caries (more than 50% of damage), there are chips, cracks, abnormal abrasion of enamel and other problems. If the root is destroyed or missing, it is possible to install implants or a bridge. Installation of crowns is performed in stages:
- initial examination by an orthopedic dentist, who assesses the condition of soft tissues and teeth. The doctor prescribes an X-ray: a procedure that helps determine the condition of the tooth root and canals. If it is possible to install crowns, the doctor consults, talks about different types of prosthetics and voices the cost;
- the client agrees to the treatment, then professional cleaning is performed, necessary to determine the color of the teeth and choose the most natural color of the crown;
- preparation of a tooth with filling of channels, removal of caries, depulping (in the presence of indications to procedure) and treatment of other problems is carried out. This is an important step in preventing situations in which the tooth under the crown begins to hurt;
- preparation (turning) of teeth, which is necessary for the anatomical fit of the crown;
imprinting for the manufacture of the crown, installation of a temporary pad that provides the required level of protection and masking of the missing tooth;
- the orthopedist transfers molds to dental technicians, crowns are made within 20 days (depends on complexity, volume of work);
fitting of the crown with the obligatory consideration of a bite, adjustment of a prosthesis at detection of problems and discomfort of the patient;
- installation of a crown and fixing with involvement of special cement.
The service life of permanent crowns is up to 5-10 years, depending on the material and technology used during installation.
Tooth crown: prices in Ukraine
The crown, the price of which will be determined in our clinic after the examination, is the most popular type of prosthesis, which helps to restore the tooth painlessly and quickly. The cost of the crown directly depends on the material from which it is made and the amount of work. In the clinic “Artstomatology” you can install crowns on teeth, the price and quality of which can not help but rejoice. The crown will serve you for many years, without losing the original physical, mechanical and aesthetic characteristics.
We use dental materials supplied from manufacturers’ warehouses. We install metal-ceramic and metal-free crowns, we are not afraid of difficult tasks. After the initial consultation, the cost of prosthetics is immediately agreed: it is fixed and agreed to the treatment.
Types of crowns
There are several types of crowns, which are classified by materials and installation technology:
- metal and metal-ceramic;
- of zirconium dioxide;
- metal-plastic, others.
Temporary crowns are installed on the prepared tooth until the permanent prosthesis is made. Permanent crowns on the front teeth and other parts of the row provide patient comfort, the wearing time depends on the material. Metal-plastic products will last 3-5 years, metal-ceramic – more than 10 years, non-metallic – more than 20 years.
Rehabilitation after crown installation
After the work, the orthopedic dentist will develop a package of recommendations for the care of the crown: the advice must be followed, otherwise the crown may change color, cause discomfort or have a short wearing time. The general tips are as follows:
- refusal to eat, which provokes a sharp drop in temperature: tea after ice cream, cold juice after hot potatoes;
- rejection of solid (nuts, seeds) and narrow foods;
- prevention of traumatic injuries of crowns.
It is necessary to use dental floss and mouthwashes, in the first days after the procedure – to avoid aggressive brushing with a brush with stiff bristles.