Oral hygiene in Kherson
from 2400 uah
Professional oral hygiene is a dental complex of procedures to eliminate formations on the surface of teeth, gums and in hard-to-reach places. It is recommended to carry out it at least once every 6 months, which reduces the risk of the formation of pathological changes on the surface of the tooth enamel, gums or oral mucosa.
Professional oral hygiene is needed for:
- Removal of tartar and plaque;
- Removing stains from the surface of the teeth resulting from the consumption of food with dyes, coffee, tea and other bad habits;
- To align the tone and structure of tooth enamel;
- Strengthening tooth enamel;
- Prevention of the development of inflammatory periodontal processes and the formation of caries;
- Fresh breath.